Elementary-High School Social Skills Programs
Does your child have difficulty…
- Maintaining eye contact?
- Listening to or engaging with others?
- Interpreting facial expressions, body language or nonverbal cues?
- Taking turns during conversation or play?
- Coping with transitions or changes in routine
- Interacting with peers?
- Does your child have a diagnosis such as Social Pragmatic Communication Disorder, PDD-NOS, High Functioning Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, ADHD, Nonverbal Learning Disorder (NVLD), or difficulty with social communication?
To improve social skills, we combine explicit teaching and student-centered activities that target conversation, self-regulation, and cooperation skills. We provide activities to promote generalization or use of these skills outside of the classroom across a variety of environments and social situations.
School and Clinic Locations
Let Us Help
At Buffalo Hearing & Speech Center, we are dedicated to helping you overcome any hearing, speech, communication, or educational need you have. Call us to speak with a Specialist or Write Us A Message.
The solution starts here!
Looking for advice?